Business Development Manager l Infinite Business l Kontich
Kontich, Vlaams Gewest, België€ 7.000 - € 9.000 per maandWerken via Sellsior
Are you passionate about digital transformation and want to immerse yourself in the technological world of Microsoft? Are you commercially strong and have you already gained experience within Consultancy and/or Managed Services? Then I am looking for you! Be sure to check out the vacancy below and apply!
Our client is a company that is part of the Cronos Group, they belong to a cluster of 16 companies and are responsible for all commercial activities. Their core business is Infinite Business, and focus on helping their clients to become agile, intelligent and digitized. They are a strategic partner for more than 450 companies and have more than 30 years of in-house experience. So are you ready to build an infinite loop?
- Within your role, you will be mainly responsible for bringing in new projects for the Cluster's sub-companies. You prospect only on enterprise/corporate customers with at least 400 FTEs.
- You will function as a transformation facilitator for your clients, meaning inspiring them with a digital strategy that you translate in a commercial offer. You build long term relationships and guide them through digitalization and transformation tracks.
- You will keep an eye on objectives and quality and build a sustainable growth strategy for both our clients and our own organisation.
- You pursue innovative end-to-end solutions, leaning on the specialists and expertise of the Cronos network.
- From day one, you will receive a permanent contract of indefinite duration.
- You will receive a strong salary package, with an outstanding bonus system.
- A company car with fuel card is also included in the package.
- On top, you will receive a lot of fringe benefits:
- Meal vouchers and eco vouchers
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Subscription + Smartphone
- 32 holiday
- You have the freedom to work anywhere. You will only be expected in the office for sales meetings.
- You have a lot of flexibility, no micro-management, you will be in charge of your agenda.
- Enough trips, parties and after-works are organised within the organisation. Work hard, play hard!
- You will become part of the biggest IT community in Belgium, the Cronos Group.
- You have your first years as a business developer behind you, within the Information Technology sector. As a result, you have built a strong network with C-level profiles.
- From your previous positions, you have gained commercial experience within Consultancy and/or Managed Services. Projects such as integration and migration are therefore not unknown to you.
- You have ambitions to grow, a leadership role such as Sales Manager is the path, which you prefer to pursue.
- Do you have experience selling Microsoft technologies (not as a product)? Then you might be the perfect candidate for this job!
- Finally, you are very strong communicator. Your mother tongue is Dutch but languages such as English and/or French are also no problem for you!